- A space on any of our courses is not confirmed until full payment is made and you have received a
- In the unlikely event that a course/workshop cannot run, a full refund will be made.
- Each day runs from 10am until 4pm, unless otherwise stated. Students must be collected promptly. Parents/guardians are
responsible for their child before 10am and after 4pm.
- LJPA does not take responsibility for any items brought into the venue, therefore it is advisable that children do not bring any valuables with
them. This includes mobile phones, tablets and MP3 players. They are not necessary and can cause a distraction in
- Any items of costume or props used are the property of LJPA and should be returned before the end of the course or you will be invoiced accordingly.
- Any injuries, illnesses or medical conditions should be disclosed on the booking form. Please call or come in to see Lisa on the first day if there are any special
requirements you feel we could put in place.
- Photographs/videos of classes and rehearsals, as well as performances may be used for promotional material for LJPA. Please inform Lisa in writing and note on your
booking form if you do not wish your child to be included in this.
- We ask you to provide a packed lunch and drinks for your child each day. Please ensure they have plenty to eat and drink as they will be very active and will need
to be full of energy and well hydrated. We cannot provide food for any student. Water will be available on site. Please avoid packing nuts, fizzy drinks or chocolate in lunch
- Suitable clothing must be worn for all courses. We will contact you prior to the start of your course to advise of the best thing for your child to wear. This is
for health and safety reasons and should be followed at all times.